Recipes

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Twenty- One


*Thirteenth Birthday*

* Twenty- First Birthday*

Everyone loves a good flashback, am I right? My mom posted a picture of 3rd grade me on my Facebook wall and everyone came to the conclusion that I look the same. Haha its true.

The evening before my birthday, Kenley, her roommate, Emma, my Mom, Mike and I went to PF Changs for my birthday dinner after Kenley's choir concert. Those lettuce wraps though. So addicting! On my birthday, I had to go to school and finish up student teaching in Payson. Mike had a "reading day" to prepare for BYU finals, but he spent the whole day preparing for birthday surprises.

He made this impressive  blueberry cheesecake from scratch. It's pretty much a work of art. And he bought me these ankle boots that he picked out himself. So, major husband points there.



I've been wanting to go mini golfing for a while, but Mike surprised me with Miniature Croquet at Provo Beach Resort ! Didn't even know that was a thing but it was just as fun. We ended off the night watching Tangled just like last year. I guess that will have to be a birthday tradition. It was a perfect day full of fun and no lesson planning (for once).

No comments:

Post a Comment