Recipes

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Just a little Update...


Tomorrow we will have been Mr. & Mrs. Reynolds for 7 months! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. There are still so many wedding pictures that have not been posted and our wedding video filmed by a friend that I have not shared yet! Since being married we have completed two more busy semesters at BYU. Mike is studying Civil Engineering and will graduate with his Bachelors in about 2 years. I, on the other hand, have been completing my student teaching this last semester and I am graduating with my BS in Family and Consumer Sciences Education next week! I am excited to be teaching Foods and Teen Living this Fall at Diamond Fork Junior High in Spanish, Fork Utah. Mike and I love cooking, singing, and watching movies together (when we're not doing homework, or grading/lesson planning in my case). We are busy and tired, but loving every minute of married life! 






All photographs taken by Jessica Hills Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment