Recipes

Saturday, February 18, 2017

14 days of Valentines Day




I wanted to do a little something each day in February leading up to Valentines Day for Mike this year. Don't you think small acts of service are a lot more meaningful than one large gift? I had a lot of fun coming up with little surprises and hiding them around the house! In no particular order here they are!




1. Leave a message on the bathroom mirror.
2.Your're the HIGHLIGHT of my life Valentine. (Highlighters)
3. You have O-FISH-ALLY stolen my heart. (Swedish Fish)
4. Thank you for always going the EXTRA mile for us. (Extra Gum)
5. Heart attack his closet.
6. Thanks for STICK'N with me. (Slim Jim beef stick)
7. Decorate a Couples Appreciation Journal (I found mine at the Dollar Tree)\
8. Life would SUC without you Valentine. I found succulents here.
9. My heart is BURSTING with joy when I'm with you. (Starbursts)
10. What's COOKIN good LOOKIN? (BYU Football Cookbook)
11. Make homemade fortune cookies with handwritten fortunes. Mine are not pictured because the recipe was a fail. Tasty, but not pretty I guess. It's the thought that counts though right?
12. Fold his laundry.
13. Send him a love note/poem.
14. Do the dishes or {insert chore that HE hates doing}.






1 comment: